SALMTEC will be presenting an online and in-field training course on the use of the Alberta Wetland Rapid Evaluation Tool (ABWRET) beginning 1 April, 2017 through SALMTEC's online learning platform.
The course consists of 8 online modules as well as a 1-day field training component scheduled for late June.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the context for using ABWRET
- Understanding the methods used to create ABWRET
- Understanding the basic theory behind the four wetland function categories
- In-depth understanding of ABWRET indicators and wetland functional models
- Using the ABWRET-A tool
- Submitting and interpreting ABWRET-A results